MISSION:

To find missing links and resolve the mysteries of who these people were.

Monday, April 26, 2010

whaddya think?

ok, here's something funny. take a look at these two pictures and let me know what you think.



kind of creepy how much alike those two men look like, huh? if only we knew the name of the other man, taken sometime in the early 1800s in either Michigan or Wisconsin was. I have sent this picture along with several others from the O'Neil family farm in Lynden, WA, to a relative I recently met through Keith. So I'm hopeful Evelyn will know who he is. I emailed Keith the two pics and he asked me if I was sure Ryan didn't dress up and have his pic taken just to throw me off the track.
So what do you think?
Uncanny, huh?

Oh, that adorable pic above? Taken the day Ry had his mission farewell. Weren't we skinny and beautiful? 12 years of marriage and 3 kids later, not so skinny, but still beautiful. In fact, I think he's even more handsome than when we first married. Now if he'd just shave his beard so I could see his handsome face again.....

No comments: